When it comes to navigating and coordinating your disability supports, the most important person in every NDIS plan is you. That’s why we work with you one-to-one to achieve your NDIS goals.
Our Support Coordination service takes the guesswork out of planning for and managing an NDIS plan by assisting with decisions and connecting you, or someone you care for, with the right supports. Managing a plan can be time consuming, confusing and complicated and our experienced Support Coordinators will simplify the process by liaising with you to provide advice and tailored information.
Specialist support coordination
If you need specialised assistance, we’ll help you find the right people. We can connect you with qualified health professionals who can help you:
- Navigate or mediate a complex situation
- Establish routines or manage a short-term issue
- Meet immediate needs quickly via a support network
- Connect with social workers and psychologists to establish a safe environment
- Get the right advice to achieve the best possible outcome.
We focus on coordinating your network of supports, planning for your future needs, and support you with anything unexpected along the way. This may include:
- Understanding your NDIS plan, with a focus on creativity, flexibility and value for money.
- Working with you to set up service agreements with your NDIS providers.
- Making sure your disability supports are working well for you and resolving any issues.
- Connecting you with other providers such as early learning services or schools, health providers, government departments, accommodation services and employers.
- Developing your informal or community connections to enhance your support network.
- Building your skills and confidence, so you can coordinate your supports in future.
Specialised support coordinator for All Needs
At Miss Bella Support Services, it’s all about you and your requirements. It’s never a one-size-fits-all solution when you are at Scope.
Once we understand your needs and goals, our team will listen to what you want to do, and will put together a step-by-step plan that is just right for you.
Exploring possibilities, working through challenges, and celebrating your wins is what makes our day.
We have teams of experts with specialist knowledge, and our staff are trained and experienced in supporting people with a wide range of disabilities, including people with complex needs.
Let our experienced Miss Bella Support Services help your family today. Contact our team to learn more!